#1 This can be done. One to Many and foreign keys shows up in django
admin as
multiple choice or select box. You can also make foreign key related
models
inline meaning that you can add one or possibly multiple entries to
another
model and automatically reference them to the entry you are about to
create
in the current model.

#2 don't know.

#3 You can copy the django admin templates and customize them to your
likning.
I even think you can override them on a per model basis (not 100%
about that).

#4 I think that even if django-admin is asome. Even more impressive is
the design
of the frameworks api. When you want something more specific that
django-admin
doesn't provide, you can quite easy create your own admin views. You
get great help
froms creation, validation etc.

#5 don't know.

Hope I could inspire you to make the jump to django / python.

/J