> Uusually the first line in the traceback tells you pretty explicitly
> where the error is. Without the traceback, it's hard to say where your
> problem lies.

One of the templates is "basket.html", and "basket.html" does not
appear in the transcript.

All the lines are only django's internal render() calls (including
inside debug.py), and our action handler itself.

The top line is the test method name.

(Also, manual test does not fail, so that naturally is on us, but I
think that's where you think the transcript might be more explicit.)