Hi Ian,

Thanks for replying. The information is really useful.

however, when i checked out the openid link you gave me, the project
seems still on a testing stage, and on the website, it says: "A modern
library for integrating OpenID with Django - incomplete, but really
nearly there (promise)"

are you sure that it's working and wont break after some time?

thanks.
Yu