From: Richard Aldrich <raldr...@gttit.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Subject: Immediate requirement, Sr Python Developer,NY
To: "digitalx...@gmail.com" <digitalx...@gmail.com>

Greetings,
I am currently looking for a Senior Python Developer for a high profile client.

Location          : New York, NY
Duration          : 3-6 Months Contract
Payrate             : Open

Please send me an updated WORD Copy of your resume if you are interested

Job requirements:
Should have solid Front End development experience either with Swing/Ajax/JSP
Should have experience using the following technologies:
Django/Python
Solr – for search
Apache
MySQL
Application - Trading Patterns ( Mid Mgmt process) and Search Patterns
( Lot Management)
Consultant does not have a lot of exposure to End Client
Needs good communication skills – not perfect but does not want to be
slowed down
Ability to work on small team
Back end and systems development but huge plus

Tom Matson
Sr. Recruiter – IT Services
Global Technical Talent Inc
Direct: 603 319 4991