Hello all,

I'm forwarding this roster to you from RockinClubSounds, a DJ agency that
focuses entirely on booking U.K. hard house DJs within the U.S.
Both Steve Thomas and Alan Thompson will be in town soon, check below for
the exact dates.  If you're interested in booking any of these DJs, (esp.
Steve or Alan), you can contact Marc at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  He can
give you more info/bios for any of these guys.

Thanks for your time, and sorry if this email was a nuisance to you.

Regards,

Denise

>From: "Marc Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RockinClubSounds DJ Roster
>Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 11:25:38 -0500
>
>RockinClubSounds will be representing the following artists in the U.S. for
>2002. Please contact for additional information. We will be posting info on
>a website shortly.
>
>Alan Thompson - Nukleuz  US Dates       DEC 31st - Jan 12th 2002
>Steve Thomas - Triploi trax / Trade     Feb 13th - Feb 16th 2002
>
>BK - Nukleuz
>Andy Farly - Nukleuz
>Nick Sentience - Nukleuz
>Sarah G - Resistance
>Ed Real - Nukleuz
>Phil Reynolds - Nukleuz
>The Knuckleheadz - Nukleuz / Tripoli Trax
>vinylgroover - Nukleuz
>Mac Zimms - Tripoli Trax
>DJ Ziad - Tripoli Trax / Trade
>James Dean - Resistance
>The Disco Brothers - Nukleuz / Resistance
>Shane Morris
>
>RockinClubSounds is the first U.S DJ booking agency with their entire
>roster dedicated to U.K Hard House and Hard House within the United States.
>
>Marc Energy

--< Denise
--< PO Box 20771
--< Oakland, Ca 94620