Thought this was pretty funny

http://valentine.uacs.ca/formletter.php

--- Begin Message ---

i don't think that rose was trying to compare rosa parks to dame edna. she had mentioned rosa parks in light of what "juice for sarah ! juice for sarah ! whoooaa, sarah !" had said about the futility of asian american youth boycotting abercrombie and then inevitably purchasing abercrombie clothing after everyone had conveniently forgotten the whole ordeal about the offensive clothing.

i still find this an intersting issue. i think that americans have equated free-speach with free-opinion. it isn't necessarily so. just because we have new forms of communication that allow us to spout off anything that somone believes does it mean that everyone else should here it? freedom demands responsibility. i think that we need to keep our responsibility in perspective when we act. just because we can hide behind alias's and screen-names to share satirically demeaning views and opinions, should those opinions be publicized? not everyone has the discretion, experience, and wisdom to filter the difference between satire and truth.

peace to all who will receive,
anthony

The night was empty of all terror for them, they had inside their circle an imaginary fire, and needed nothing but their own unpenetrated sense of community.