Hey everyone it is almost time!!!  We have 3 days, 23 hours, 58 mins and 43
seconds (but who's counting)  It seems like only yesterday when we brought
out Petter to bump us into the night.  Words can not express the gratitude we
have for everyone who made it out for Audio Genesis.  The best we can do for
you is to create an evening even better than before.  Audio Transformation!!!
 As each day passes, getting closer to the event, our creation is evolving
into an evening of smiles, hugs and excitement.

Prepare to get your socks knocked off by the amazing beats of the Bay's DJ
Queen, Denise; the relentless onslaught of Morgan's hard  banging beats; the
scratch scratch scratchin skills of Bazooka Joe, and S.L.O.'s veteran, making
his official solo debut, the man of A10 Records promising thick energy,
Aleks.  But let us not forget the family.  Resident DJ's ready to bring you
the sounds that will keep your booties shakin and your heads ringin.  House
on the Hill styles fully represented with mad amounts of smiles, Alpha Red.
Cooraw slumpin the stage with the beats ready to test the richter scales.
And fear not...Dingo's in da hoooouuuussseeee!!!  Oh and I'll be there too.

GET YOUR PRESALES SOON!!!  I want to see all of you out this Saturday dancing
those sweet asses off. So get your presales soon (oh did I already say that)
we have tickets at Skills, F-8 and Solid Grooves.   Oh shit 3 days, 22 hours,
9 mins and 11 seconds now.

PAUL THE FANMAN
AUDIO METAMORPHOSIS
KIDZ AT PLAY.