From: "DOUBLE-FISTER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [D] re: wtf ???
On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Sam wrote:

> eBay link:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3404782998

wtf ??????
dude, found a list to hawk your snake oil ??
i mean, if you have audio equipment, vinyl, or something MINUTELY related
to music, i can
understand your putting it out here, but sheesh, don't even slap a NRR on
it or anything.

while i'm at it, i have a few stuff i need to sell too:

one white doggie
four biscuits
one used sock
four kitchen sinks
one stained blue gap dress
oj simpson's missing glove
denise's black socks
a bottle of baerenjager
8 broken shotglasses, courtesy of denise
a box of goldfish crackers
moldy bread left by denise
millions of access denied, rock the spot, cheap rent flyers
fluorescent string
a bag full of doggie turds
cindy's monkey bag
adam's vestigial manhood
anthony's elephant skin
ownership of adam, cindy, and those other monkeys
and various other sundries.

i'll take your best offer. ;P