I just have to say OMG!!!  What a nite!!!  DJ IRENE and DJ DENISE and the others (sorry, don't remember the names) ROCKED the nite last nite!!!  I got off work at 10:30pm and then headed down the road to the backbeat  and danced the nite away with a lot of my friends.  We all got our sweat on until 2:30am.  DJ Irene is sooooo hilarious too.

This event was such a warm up for "SMACK ATTACK 2" and all I have to say is that I'm soooooooooooooo ready for SMACK ATTACK 2 to go off on Friday nite!!!   HOPE TO C U ALL THERE!!!!

Love and Friendship, Tami

God Bless U!  Love, Your sister in Christ, Tami

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.    Philippians 4:4-7

Do you Yahoo!?