Hi Jonas,

I am developing dm-writeboost. Thank you for your interest.

I couldn't understand how you try to stack devices.
You should share diagram if you want others to know your idea precisely.

But this may help you. dm-writeboost can't use zram as the caching device.
I thought this is device-mapper's issue so you may confront this when you try
the stacking.
https://github.com/akiradeveloper/dm-writeboost/issues/60

Akira