Hi Christophe,

here is v2 of my last series, rebased onto your latest merges.

Changes wrt v1:

  - dropped already merged CLOCK_MONOTONIC patch
  - added a compiler warning fix
  - improved placement of NetApp entry in hwtable (Xose Vazquez Perez, 09/20)
  - added two SUSE patches that were missing in the previous series
    (15/20, 16/20; Xose Vazquez Perez)
  - added the re-submission of my path latency prio fixes from November
(17-20/20)
  - fixed wrong calculation of standard deviation (Guan Junxiong, 19/20)

I added 16/20 at Xose's request, knowing that it may be a bit more
controversial than the rest. At SUSE we've currently added it only for
SLE-12 SP2, because SLES12-SP2 GA had DefaultTaskMax=512, which is much
too low for multipathd. Current systemd versions have increased this to
4915, which would be sufficient for most but not all multipath
deployments (https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/3211).

Regards,
Martin

Martin Wilck (20):
  libmultipath: don't try to set hwhandler if it is retained
  multipath: delegate dangerous commands to multipathd
  libmultipath: condlog: log to stderr
  libmultipath: fix return code of sysfs_get_timeout
  libmultipath: fix return code of sgio_get_vpd()
  libmultipath: sgio_get_vpd: add page argument
  libmultipath: get_vpd_sgio: support VPD 0xc9
  libmultipath: select ALUA prioritizer for RDAC arrays only
  libmultipath: hwtable: multibus for NetApp NVMe-FC
  multipath -C: decrease log level
  kpartx.rules: fix by-id/scsi-* for user_friendly_names
  multipathd.socket: add WantedBy=sockets.target
  multipathd.service: drop Before=lvm2-lvmetad.service
  multipathd: fix compiler warning for uev_pathfail_check
  test-kpartx: add test for mapping without UUID
  multipathd.service: set TasksMax=infinity
  libmultipath: path latency: fix default base num
  libmultipath: path latency: log threshold with p2
  libmultipath: path latency: simplify getprio()
  libmultipath: path latency: remove warnings

 Makefile.inc                             |   2 +-
 kpartx/dm-parts.rules                    |   4 +-
 kpartx/kpartx_id                         |   8 ++-
 kpartx/test-kpartx                       |  11 ++-
 libmultipath/configure.c                 |   8 ++-
 libmultipath/debug.c                     |   4 +-
 libmultipath/discovery.c                 |  16 +++--
 libmultipath/hwtable.c                   |  37 +++++++---
 libmultipath/prioritizers/path_latency.c | 112 ++++++++++---------------------
 libmultipath/propsel.c                   |  37 +++++++++-
 multipath/11-dm-mpath.rules              |   3 +-
 multipath/main.c                         |  66 +++++++++++++++++-
 multipathd/main.c                        |   4 +-
 multipathd/multipathd.service            |   3 +-
 multipathd/multipathd.socket             |   3 +

2.15.1