I'm receiving the following message from exim when receiving Gmail DMARC
reports. Hotmail and Yahoo reports are delivered without issue.

  aggdmarc@<domain-redacted>.com<mailto:aggdmarc@%3cdomain-redacted%3e.com>
    This message has been rejected because it has
    potentially executable content "google.com!<domain-redacted>.com
    This form of attachment has been used by
    recent viruses or other malware.
    If you meant to send this file then please
    package it up as a zip file and resend it.

Any way around this? In the message above, I replaced the actual domain with
<domain-redacted>

Thanks,
Chad