Hi there Carlos -

The main reason people say you should have both is that many customers do
things completely legitimately (like mail forwarding) that break SPF. Any
of those messages that lack DKIM will automatically fail DMARC, and
customers will wonder what the heck happened to their mail, which is why
it's advised that you should have both SPF and DKIM before moving to a
reject or quarantine policy.

--
PAUL ROCK
Principal Programmer/Analyst | AOL Mail