I finally got my google reports for the past 2 days and I was able to run them
through dmarcian.com.

I would say it takes about a week for a newly dmarc’ed domain to be pulled from
the spambots to drop a domain.

Since configuring dmarc started out with 4260 forwarders threat/unknown’s on
1/21  to a high of 10,025 on 1/27 moving to 181 for 1/30.

I like that trend.

Thanks,

Ben