On 02/16/2016 08:31, jim c via dmarc-discuss wrote:

> The issue that we've noticed is that the forensic data is the entirety
> of the email.  It isn't just header info, but contains the entire
> message text, along with attachments.

Not every Receiver generates failure reports (what "ruf=" triggers), and
Receivers that do generate failure reports may each include different
items from the original message. You will observe a range of content,
from the bare minimum of message headers to, as you observed, the entire
intact message. It all depends on the Receivers internal policies.

No doubt you have to address the latter case, and I'll let others speak
to that. But I did want to point out that Senders won't automatically
get entire messages in every failure report, from every Receiver.

--Steve.