From: "Maarten Oelering via dmarc-discuss" <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>
To: "Duggan, Anita" <adug...@rbi.com>
Cc: dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 3:23:17 AM
Subject: Re: [dmarc-discuss] DMARC configuration when using spam solution in
Front of O365

If you can share the full email header of a test mail as it is received, that
would help. For example from a Gmail account. Based on that it's easy to check
SPF/DKIM validation, alignment, etc. You can also use a service like
emailaudit.com to check all DMARC prerequisites.
Maarten
Postmastery

On Friday, 1 April 2016, Duggan, Anita via dmarc-discuss <