Hi Guys,
all your suggestions led me to identify a possible cause.

I tried to verify if all the DNS records of my domain (SPF, DKIM and DMARC)
were good and I found out that the 2048-bit DKIM key was no longer valid.
This is strange because it was good so far, so I decided to contact my DNS
provider.

It seems something is wrong with their system because all of the sudden it
breaks the 2048-bit DKIM key. This doesn't occur with the 1024-bit DKIM key.

I'll let you know when it fixed.

Thank you very much.

*Denis Salicetti* <http://linkedin.salicetti.it/>

Avviso di riservatezza <http://goo.gl/zS2xL> | Inviami messaggi protetti