Jim Garrison wrote (after John Levine wrote):

>> When you looked at your outgoing mail logs for mail you sent yesterday
>> to MTAs in the IP range 209.17.112.0/21, which is one of web.com's
>> hosting farms, what did you find?
>
> My mail logs show no outgoing connections to any IP address in
> 209.17.0.0/16.  My server is very low volume (handles my personal
> mail only).  Here's the list of outgoing connections for the last
> several days:

John was perhaps simplifying a little too far.

The report from Gmail is telling you that a message validly signed with your
domain - and that domain or an aligned one in the From: header - arrived from
the IP address in question. This seems like a pretty typical forwarding case,
albeit with two or more steps instead of one. What is it that makes you think
that the message has a "spoofed From:
domain matching mine"?

- Roland