(Sorry, I didn't realize this was a non-HTML list)

Hi all,

New to this list, not to the 'net (I registered octopus.com -- that will tell
you
more about me than anything ;) )

I have an interesting situation.

Our context combines:
- A very old domain name that we ONLY use for infrastructure. No web site, no
email. (ds.org)
- Other domains operate on top of that infrastructure. We do have a reasonably
active email server.
- (In reality we're a tiny nonprofit...)

Our email server was being spoofed so much, I finally bit the bullet and fully
implemented SPF/DKIM/DMARC over the last few weeks.

Since 100% of all ds.org email is fake (other than when I generate a test
message)... it's pretty easy to recognize loopholes and failures in the overall
DMARC system.

I've got most emails under control with a 100% reject policy. However, several
items are NOT being rejected. Looks like Google and possibly some others are
being faked out... and I don't know how to fix it.

***Out of ~1200 bad emails in the last week,
***34 messages were Quarantined by Google rather than rejecting,
***because it thought they were forwarded.

Another set of reports (from mail.ru) show messages being rejected as
requested.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Pete