Am 21.12.2017 um 01:37 schrieb Brandon Long via dmarc-discuss:
> For bounces (ie, empty MAIL FROM), the EHLO argument is used for the SPF
> lookup, so it is technically possible for there to be a valid SPF record.

Hello Brandon,

I wasn't aware of that. But https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7489#section-3.1 is
pretty clear:

        while [SPF] can authenticate either the domain that appears in the
        RFC5321.MailFrom (MAIL FROM) portion of [SMTP] or the RFC5321.EHLO/HELO
domain, or both

and here are the requested rDNS / HELO informations:

        RFC5321.MailFrom <>
        RFC5322.From     <postmaster@${customer}.emea.microsoftonline.com>
        DKIM-Signature   d=${customer}.onmicrosoft.com

        client
mail-db5eur01hn0241.outbound.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.241]
        ehlo             EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com
or
        client
mail-ve1eur01hn0213.outbound.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.213]
        ehlo             EUR01-VE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com

> That said, I wouldn't bet on it.  I know there's still an open bug to create
> the DNS SPF records for our EHLO hostnames at Google, it was just never a
> high priority.  Plus, it wouldn't really help the DMARC case because our
> DSN's come from @googlemail.com <http://googlemail.com> for some reason I was
> never clear on but our EHLO hostnames are google.com <http://google.com>.

looks like there is the same challenge as on your side :-)

Andreas