From: dmarc-discuss <dmarc-discuss-boun...@dmarc.org> on behalf of
"dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org" <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>
Date: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 1:20 PM
To: Ken O'Driscoll <k...@wemonitoremail.com>
Cc: "dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org" <dmarc-discuss@dmarc.org>
Subject: Re: [dmarc-discuss] Testing DMARC

Certainly, for received mail I can even just look in the headers. I am using
rspamd as part of the mail setup, so maybe I can do something with rspamd
logging.

But the question is about reliably triggering a test where the mail server must
reject. So reliably triggering so I can look at the logs to see what happens.

E.g. a service that sends me a mail message but purposely from an IP that is
not in the SPF record and/or a DKIM signature that is wrong and/or a DMARC
situation where spf and skim do not match up. Something spammers would do.

On 7 Jan 2020, at 19:15, Ken O'Driscoll via dmarc-discuss