Hi there,

You'd have to get the email partner to use a "custom return-path" (eg:
bounces.example.com). That way you achieve SPF alignment. For DKIM
alignment, the key has to be signed with your domain, not theirs.

Postmark has a great article on it here:
https://postmarkapp.com/blog/how-dmarc-and-a-custom-return-path-work-together

Hope this helps!

*Faisal Misle*
Customer Success Engineer | Red Sift

--

Red Sift is the power behind OnDMARC and OnINBOX.

You can find us at 21A
Noel Street, 4th Floor, London, W1F 8GR.

Red Sift is a limited company
registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09240956. Registered
office: Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.