On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Vlatko Salaj <vlatko.sa...@goodone.tk>wrote:

> however, waking those SRS ppl up may rly require some authority figure.
> they are,
> kind of, happy with their protocol, and its stability and usage. do try,
> if u
> wish. at least i will be grateful. :)=

It's kind of telling, to me at least, when a community doesn't feel like
putting the energy into pushing their own work toward standardization.

It would be far better for DMARC to be able to point at a stable reference
for SRS, assuming the DMARC community wants to include such a reference.
But that's about the extent of the motivation I can really provide, since
I've never encountered SRS in production.

-MSK