On 9/13/2014 5:28 PM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I'm confident we're going to end up with a portfolio of mitigations, similar to
what's in the Appendices of RFC 7208.  I'm equally confident that despite the
distaste many of us feel when we consider it, rewriting From in the MLM is
going to be on the list of mitigations.  It seems to be the most popular in
use.  It's not going away.

I hope not. No doubt if its not secured as I mentioned in my last post, its going to get filtered just like we added the 5322 Double From FILTER test as well before DKIM even sees it. This rewrite will get exploited and it is irresponsible to promote it. I will not add it to our Wildcat! LIST Server Product line and will use the idea that others do as marketing leverage against them. How about that? <g>

--
HLS