I'm quoting the following response in a thread from the
dmarc-disc...@dmarc.org mailing list, because I think it identifies work
items or at least questions this WG may want to address. If this is
already captured somewhere, my apologies.

Here's the original thread:

http://lists.dmarc.org/pipermail/dmarc-discuss/2016-July/003546.html

multiple DKIM results? And should DKIM selectors be included in DMARC
aggregate reports?

On 07/07/2016 09:16, Elizabeth Zwicky via dmarc-discuss wrote:

> And yes, it's entirely possible for a message to have 2 or more DKIM
> signatures, including signatures for the same domain with different
> results. As long as there exists a DKIM signature that is aligned and
> passes, the DMARC DKIM result is pass. (As I recall, the spec is unclear
> about what you do if there are multiple DKIM results. That should
> probably be fixed and it would be nice if we allowed the selector to be
> reported as well.)

AND: