I wasn't too excited about this ARC work. Appeared to too complex, overkill to implement, required too much code change, hence lack of interest. stop reading long ago.

FWIW, I'm still waiting for a DMARC "proposal standard" work effort so we can get clean up the protocol, possibly get "Optional Policy Protocols" well described into it, with hopefully reintroducing some sponsored ADSP/ATPS or like plug and plug DNS policy work. ARC can also be added to the third party signer solutions list.

--
HLS