On 8/11/2017 9:26 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:
Here's the task I see:

* Talk about ARC in non-technical terms, describing not just its abstract goal but the nature of how it achieves those goals, in terms
of threats it is responding to, capabilities that it is responding
to, and limitations to those capabilities.

* This needs to include reference to the concept of 'trust' as an operational attribute.

* There also needs to be statements about the operational history upon which ARC builds -- that is, what is it doing that is
well-founded -- and what it is doing that is new.

* For the parts that are 'new', there needs to be statements the provide explain why it is reasonable to be optimistic that deployment
 and use will be safe and useful.

Possibly-useful examples that already showed up in this thread: