On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 2:28 PM, Scott Kitterman <skl...@kitterman.com>
wrote:

> > 7601bis loosens the language about what's appropriate to send downstream,
> > from being only authenticated identifiers to also allowing other related
> > stuff that downstream agents might want to use or log.  That means things
> > like "s" and "a" are now in play.
>
> Any feedback on the patch I sent you to add them to 7601bis?

Not yet.  As you've seen on the list (I think), I believe adding "a" or any
EAI changes are actually out of scope for this WG, but it seems silly to
spin up two different 7601bis efforts, one for what DMARC needs and one for
other stuff.  (I'm willing to do it in two steps, but I'm probably the only
one who doesn't mind.)

I talked to Barry at M3AAWG about this and I'm waiting to hear back from
Alexey about how we should handle the requests.

-MSK