On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Kurt Andersen (b) wrote:
Registries make RSEP requests all the time.  They're tedious and fairly
expensive, but the process is straightforward.

Is this something that could be within the remit of the dmarc-wg if we
wanted to pave the way with ICANN across the board?

I believe that RSEPs have to be one registry at a time. The registry can apply for all of its domains. If we wanted it to apply to everyone, that would be a contract change.

On the other hand, few of the private TLDs are used much, and I see very little mail from any of them, real or otherwise, so it doesn't seem super urgent.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY