On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 8:53 AM, A. Schulze <s...@andreasschulze.de> wrote:

> - section-2.1 introduce "AMDM" defined later in section-3

Great catch. Based on Dave Crocker's feedback, we've defined the term
"Authentication Assessment" and moved the entire second paragraph of 2.1
into this definition, which ends up addressing this.

> - I read https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-16
>   in section-3, the links point to sections inside the local document
>   but are intended to point to https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5598

Yes, there are some link and normative reference clean ups to do for the
final draft.

> - section-12.4 could also mention the domain openarc.org

Will do!

> In general it reads well and clear to me. I support that draft.
> (as well as the implementation just mentioned)

Thanks for the feedback!