On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 2:36 PM Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it> wrote:

> Well, spam score usually is hight for phishing too.  To counter phishing is
> DMARC core business.

Absolutely wrong. DMARC does one thing and one thing only - mitigate direct
domain abuse. Bad guys can and have switched to using cousin domains,
homoglyphs and other approaches to engage in spam, phishing and other
abuse. One thing I think we will see more of over time is system compromise
to enable sending of badness as a particular domain. This is one reason I'm
not a huge fan of reputation systems and whitelisting in particular.
Reputation in practice essentially reduces to "What have you done to me
today".

Michael Hammer