On 6/20/2020 11:53 AM, John Levine wrote:

It would be nice if you'd looked at my conditional signing drafts
before guessing (wrong) about what they say.

Here's the 2014 version:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-may-forward/

And the improved 2018 version:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dkim-conditional/

Does this mean, the author, nows support and is going to champion his proposal?