On 7/7/2020 8:20 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
Hector Santos skrev den 2020-07-07 13:52:

What would be, if any, DKIM, DMARC and ARC consideration when digests
are created?

user posts to maillist should only be ARC sealed

digist post could be dkim signed aswell, since content is dkim breaked
anyway

but both should still be ARC sealed

then DMARC can test if it passes from original senders

have i missed anything ?

Not sure, Benny. I still haven't gotten the "Ah Ha" with ARC.

Another thing that just came to mind is the number of messages in a digest.

What if its set to 1? if possible. In our MLM, the admin sets this amount, not the subscriber. But I have seen another MLM, forget which one, allowing the user to set the digest amount. How would a digest of 1, if allowed, be different from a normal non-digest submission distribution. I see it as the only form of a MLM output that would have not any "argument" or "conflict" with DKIM/DMARC/ARC concerns. The list digest agent can do what it wants without any debate.

--
Hector Santos,
https://secure.santronics.com