Joseph Brennan skrev den 2020-07-23 17:05:

Since it is off topic, I will give a short answer. If the Header From
matches /From: anything <string@domain>, check whether domain is one
that needs the rewrite, gmail.com for example, and change the field to
be simply /From: string@domain/.

ok

In Mimedefang, we created a per-message global hash %Header, and
parsed each field (split on :). So for example $Header{from} was the
value of the From header field. The hash was used in various rules. MD
has a built-in function to replace the content of header fields, which
I think is a milter function.

but it fails to not break dkim then

ietf.org have more ips to spare to make not breaking dkim, sadly so many experts doing the wrong things :(