On 7/23/2020 11:50 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
On 7/20/20 11:36 AM, Seth Blank wrote:
We have a session on the books for IETF108, and would like suggestions
from the group for the agenda, otherwise the chairs will choose
relevant topics. Items in tickets or from the past month are all fair
game.

Thanks,

Seth, Tim, and Alexey

I am hoping for a resolution on whether/how to split DMARC into 2 or 3
separate specifications (e.g., aggregated reports, failure reports,
policy). I understand the chairs were discussing this.

+1.

(I believe it will provide necessary focus on a DMARC-BASE spec. Its variables and outputs can be defined, registered for the DKIM-REPORTS specs.)

--
Hector Santos,
https://secure.santronics.com