From: dmarc <dmarc-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Seth Blank
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:27 AM
To: IETF DMARC WG <dmarc@ietf.org>
Subject: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC WG Interim meeting Proposal -- request for group
feedback on timing and participation

WG colleagues,

We committed to holding an interim meeting after the DMARCbis documents were
delivered, and cancelled our IETF 110 meeting to make space for the design team
to work.

We now have new documents from the design team, and it's time to schedule the
Interim.
-
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/__;!!CQl3mcHX2A!QsRcVtWl1Ykk7TmBA9HDFHJQoGzf6ppN74zBSFR4EAhn6ZUj1eIwA7kx1j8u1UK4CrTN1gQVMw$>
-
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-aggregate-reporting/__;!!CQl3mcHX2A!QsRcVtWl1Ykk7TmBA9HDFHJQoGzf6ppN74zBSFR4EAhn6ZUj1eIwA7kx1j8u1UK4CrTbGeW_wg$>

Barry and I propose Thursday, May 27th, from 9-11am PT / 12-2pm ET / 4-6pm GMT.

We believe this provides sufficient time for the group to digest the newly
proposed text and have a productive discussion.

The Chairs ask group participants to explicitly speak up if:
1) they intend to participate in the interim
or 2) they wish to participate in the interim, but the timing does not work

Thanks,

Seth and Barry, as Chairs

--
Seth Blank | VP, Product
e: s...@valimail.com<mailto:s...@valimail.com>

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s) authorized
to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized recipient you are
hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the
information included in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and then delete
it from your system.