On Fri, 15 Jul 2022, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
Organizational Domains are defined as PSD+1, and can have DMARC records

I think this would be a good time to review the way relaxed alignment works in sections 4.5 through 4.8 of the draft.

Perhaps 0.01% of the time, a tree walk will find a record with a psd tag. The other 99.99% of the time it's the shortest name with a DMARC record, and PSDs are completely irrelevant.

(although com currently hasn't).

As we have repeatedly discussed, .com and other large gTLDs do not have DMARC records and never will, and that is not a problem.

I have to say I am dismayed that we seem to be repeating argunebts about misconceptions that we had already resolved in recent weeks. That doesn't seem like a good use of anyone's time.

R's,
John