I have seen assertions about the diffetential impact of Tree Walk, but no
specifics.  I don't know how I missed that information when it was shared

So initially, I am asking for a compsrison between my results and the data
used to justify the asserted consensus.

Was 2% previuosly observed and judged acceptable?  Were the previous error
rates judged acceptable because they were computed using a different
denominator definition?

With our present design, the necessary response to these errors is for the
domain owner to remove intermediate DMARC policies.  I know that I proposed
other mitigations which were rejected as unnecessary.  Given my results, I
think they are necessary.

Doug