Why don't you just mount the cloned repository on your Ubuntu box with sshfs, 
samba or something like that? Then you modify the files on your Ubuntu box 
"through" Windows.

-- 
/Jacob Carlborg

On 10 mar 2011, at 10:55, Walter Bright wrote:

> I don't use git on windows because it does not work properly on windows. I 
> transfer files to my ubuntu box, and have my local git repository there.
> 
> On 3/9/2011 7:10 PM, Jason House wrote:
>> What?!? Is your development machine not connected to the Internet? I can't 
>> imagine what your workflow is, but I'm going to guess there's a way to 
>> simplify it...
>> 
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> 
>> On Mar 9, 2011, at 4:48 PM, Walter Bright<[email protected]>  wrote:
>> 
>>> No, because git is on a different machine.
> _______________________________________________
> dmd-internals mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to