On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu <[email protected]> wrote: > We tried a wiki. It didn't work. > > Andrei
The only Phobos Dev I've seen edit the Wiki consistently has been Don. If no one is going to attempt to use it, what makes a new tool something everyone will use? It is not like the Wiki was being used and everyone was, "damn, I wish it had ___ feature." No one was using to even get annoyed with lack of X. In this group lots have signed up to trillo, you have even started doing some task lists. Create an organization and publicize your list. You've given up because Walter is on board yet, but if the community actually starts to use it and coordinate, with it, Walter would be in the wrong to ignore that. Frankly the only place I've seen collaboration has been these forums and the newsgroup. Both of which need someone to extract the important details and put them someplace such as a Wiki or trillo. I don't think trillo will help with organization if people don't organize it. _______________________________________________ dmd-internals mailing list [email protected] http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals
