Fine.. https://trello.com/braddr
On 2/1/2012 6:12 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote: > I'm starting to see a trend over here! Brad pliz pliz? > > Andrei > > On 2/1/12 6:08 PM, Daniel Murphy wrote: >> https://trello.com/yebblies >> >> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu<[email protected]> >> wrote: >>> Thanks!! >>> >>> Andrei >>> >>> >>> On 2/1/12 11:34 AM, Don Clugston wrote: >>>> >>>> https://trello.com/donclugston >>>> >>>> >>>> On 22 January 2012 17:41, Andrei Alexandrescu<[email protected]> wrote: >>>>> >>>>> Hello, >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Walter agreed to give trello a shot. Could the interested persons create >>>>> an >>>>> account so we can organize there? I'm hoping to coordinate especially >>>>> with >>>>> Don and Kenji. >>>>> >>>>> I created a project called "2.058" to track progress toward our next >>>>> release. Let's hop on that one and see how we can coordinate. >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> Thanks, >>>>> >>>>> Andrei _______________________________________________ dmd-internals mailing list [email protected] http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals
