Try to build with "-O -release", please. I attached history of my actions.


On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Walter Bright <[email protected]> wrote:
> It doesn't loop when I try it.
>
>
> On 8/6/2012 6:38 AM, Konstantin Staver wrote:
>
> Hi to all!
>
> I want to build dmd2 (git HEAD) with druntime and phobos on OpenBSD
> 5.1. I failed to build druntime. I found problem with D compiler. D
> compiler loops when it tries to optimize code. For example, it doesn't
> work:
>
> //// my_mod.d
>
> module my_mod;
>
> void MyFunc()
> {
>     int[2] arr;
>     for (size_t i =0; i < 2; ++i) {
>         arr[i] = 1;
>     }
> }
>
> ///// end of my_mod.d
>
> I attached gdb output. dmd loops with "while" of doptelem.
>
> Give me a tip about solution of the problem, please. How to debug it
> correctly?
>
> Thanks
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dmd-internals mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dmd-internals mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Attachment: typescript
Description: Binary data

_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to