Or as a part of the 'build' or 'test' stage of each of the packages make 
files.  Make the compilation fail and the auto-tester has no work to do.

On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Brad Roberts wrote:

> Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:08:49 -0800 (PST)
> From: Brad Roberts <[email protected]>
> To: Discuss the internals of DMD <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [dmd-internals] trailing whitespace on git
> 
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Walter Bright wrote:
> 
> > I've also noticed a number of checkins to git that have trailing whitespace.
> > 
> > So, I re-check them in with the trailing whitespace removed.
> > 
> > The detab tool will do this for you. Please make detab part of your checkin
> > process.
> > 
> > Brad, please have the autotester reject source files with trailing 
> > whitespace.
> 
> To repeat what I said before.  If someone else get's their repository 
> setup with the appropriate scripting and validates that it works nice and 
> happily, I'll then integreate it into the auto tester.  I don't have the 
> bandwidth to do both right now.
> 
_______________________________________________
dmd-internals mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.puremagic.com/mailman/listinfo/dmd-internals

Reply via email to