Hi Jouni, Hi all,

After discussing this issue with Carlos Jesús Bernardos and Juan Carlos Zuniga,
we concluded that the following set of possible technologies could be included
in the Gap analysis draft:

=> Shim6: Level 3 Multihoming Shim Protocol for IPv6
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5533.txt

=> LISP Mobile Node
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-meyer-lisp-mn-07.txt
Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-lisp-23.txt

=> Mobile IPv6 Fast Handovers
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mipshop-rfc5268bis-01.txt
This is the draft that became then RFC5568, so no need to mention it.
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5568.txt

=> Fast Handovers for Proxy Mobile IPv6
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5949.txt

=> Host Identity Protocol
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4423.txt
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5201.txt
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6253.txt
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5206.txt

=> IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol (MOBIKE)
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4555.txt

=> GTPv2-C: 3rd Generation Partnership Project; Technical Specification Group
Core Network and Terminals; 3GPP Evolved Packet System (EPS);
Evolved General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) Tunnelling Protocol for Control
plane (GTPv2-C); Stage 3 (Release 11)
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/29_series/29.274/29274-b30.zip

Please inform us if this list makes sense to you?

Best regards,
Georgios