From: dmm-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:dmm-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Jong-Hyouk Lee
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 11:14
To: KIM, BYOUNG-JO J (BYOUNG-JO)
Cc: dmm@ietf.org; dmm-cha...@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [DMM] WGLC #2 starts for draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-03

Hello, Byoung-Jo

Regarding your comments on the security text, for your comment 2, I do not
quite get you. Provide clear text expressing your concern then I will review
and try to reflect to the draft. For your comment 5, just you need to be sure
that the given text is about the general security consideration.

Cheers.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM, KIM, BYOUNG-JO J (BYOUNG-JO)