Hi,

Mobility issues are not specifically in MIF scope. So, as long as we are
talking about exposing mobility state, the I-D should be in DMM. Another reason
is that MIF is still discussing the generic MIF API, so, I'm not sure they can
go on the mobility  area before a while.

Pierrick

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
modified, changed or falsified.