All,
     It wasn't a false alarm.  The original request from the chairs was
for a single session.  The chairs contacted me today and asked about the
possibility of a second slot.  I was able to work that out with the
Secretariat before most of you reviewed the schedule.  Thank the
Secretariat (Stephanie, in particular) for being so willing to add an
additional DMM slot.

Regards,
Brian