Folks,

There was no comments on the re-charter that would have caused any changes. Chairs will proceed with the current text and ship it forward.

- Jouni & Dapeng

9/5/2014 1:11 PM, Jouni kirjoitti:

Folks,

This mail start a one week period to comment and propose changes to the
re-charter text. The call ends 12th Sep.
All the material from the Interim call#1 including the latest re-charter text
is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2014/09/02/dmm/proceedings.html

If you have comments / corrections to propose, include the concrete change
proposal with a justification, for example in a form:

OLD:
   Feb 2015 - Submit 'Forwarding path and signaling management' as a
              working group document. To be Proposed Standard.

NEW:
   May 2019 - Submit 'Forwarding path and signaling management' as a
              working group document. To be Proposed Standard.

WHY:
   I need to concentrate bettering my golf handicap for the next three
   years, thus I have no time to contribute until early 2019.

And of course the rest of the WG needs to agree (even for the simplest
change I hope people acking it with 'ok' or alike oneliner).

- Jouni & Dapeng