Folks,

the FPSM work team published a first draft about a solution and information
model for DMM Forwarding Policy Configuration.
The draft should pretty much convey the approach but it's not yet complete.

It would be good to receive some feedback, constructive comments and foster
discussion before IETF92 meeting
on this mailing list, so we can address a set of items during the meeting.

marco

A new version of I-D, draft-wt-dmm-fpc-cpdp-00.txt has been successfully
submitted by Marco Liebsch and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:                  draft-wt-dmm-fpc-cpdp

Revision:              00

Title:                      Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC)
in DMM

Document date:               2015-03-09

Group:                  Individual Submission

Pages:                   26

Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wt-dmm-fpc-cpdp-00