Hi,

In addition to what Behcet says.

I read the example below. I think it is just an example, but just to make sure.

Please - do not allocate /64s to end users in a cellular network. Allocate at least /62s to end users.

This is to allow the smartphone to perform tethering (small network of wifi devices connecting through the smartphone to the Internet).

The assumption of /64 to end user is not good at all.

(and yes, I agree that these /62s may be aggregated into a larger prefix and advertised upstream as a single prefix instead of multiple host-based routes).

Yours,

Alex Petrescu